Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ken

I just have to say that Ken was genuinely a great guy. I have known him almost 30 years and will always remember his intelligence, compassion and incredible sense of humor. It was always a good time talking with him. He was a person that was always able to laugh at himself. As a friend of Glenn's for the past 30 years I will always remember what an amazing brother he was. He was always there for Glenn over the years. I remember Glenn living with him and his brother always being there for him. He took care of Glenn and gave Glenn such good advice over the years. I think Glenn is the way he is because of his brother's mentoring. I am sure all the Mitchell's will miss him and there will be a hole in our of our lives now that he is gone. Rest in peace my friend and know the world is a better place because you were here.

No comments: