Monday, May 5, 2008

We Miss You Kenny


I am still in disbelief that Kenny Mitchell has left us. Always a part of our family functions, whether it be at his brother Glenn's home or our home for Thanksgiving, he became embedded in all family functions.
Always a smile on his face, sometimes, leaving you to wonder what the hey he was thinking. Kenny was the glue that held his family together and made sure everyone had what they needed.
A man who enjoyed life to the fullest, but was never frivolous. In all of his travels, he never lived lavishly, he chose to live like the real people in the country he was visiting, to get the true flavor of the life style there.
To all of his brothers, Tom, Pat, Glenn and his sister JoAnn, sister-in-law Denise, (my daughter) and my Granddaughter's Julia & Kayla, along with the extended families, nieces and nephews, my heartfelt condolences. He was loved by so many and we will all miss him. Not realizing the dynamics a person plays in all of our lives, losing Kenny has really brought it all to light. I wish I could sit down with him once again, to let him know how important he was to all of us.

No comments: